Residences at Coffee Creek, Duneland’s newest and most vibrant licensed senior living and memory care community is seeking a compassionate and experienced Director of Resident Services.
The Director of Resident Services will be integral in developing a dynamic care team in a brand new senior living community. In this exciting role, the Director of Resident Services will oversee and monitor all daily activities and functions of resident’s health and medical services to ensure all needs and established community standards for quality are met.
- -Must have successfully graduated from an accredited approved nursing school.
- -Possess an active State of Indiana RN license and CPR Certification.
- -Minimum of three years clinical nursing experience required. Long-term care and management experience preferred.
WE OFFER AN EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE!
- – 401k with employer match
- – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- – Voluntary Benefits: supplemental life, accident and short-term disability
- – Flexible Paid Time-Off program
- – Employee discounts