Residences at Coffee Creek, Duneland’s newest and most vibrant licensed senior living and memory care community is seeking a compassionate and experienced Director of Life Enrichment.
The Director of Life Enrichment will be integral in developing a dynamic life enrichment team in a brand new senior living community. In this high energy role, The Director of Life Enrichment is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the life enrichment activities designed to encourage resident socialization, improve daily living skills, expand personal interests and increase the physical, intellectual, emotional, and psychological well-being of the residents.
- – Must possess a degree as an Occupational Therapist, Recreation Therapist or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant; or have completed or will complete within one year of hire an approved activities director course.
- – If OT, RT, or COTA, licensed in good standing with the state of Indiana.
- – Must have two years experience in a social or recreational program.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package!
- – 401k with employer match
- – Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- – Paid time-off
- – Employee discounts
- – Voluntary Benefits: supplemental life, accident and short-term disability